An increasing number of men and women are choosing InMode EVOLVE treatment in NYC to improve body contour and achieve a more youthful appearance without surgical intervention or downtime. The treatment removes stubborn fat, remodels the skin remodeling, and tones the muscles. It delivers bipolar RF energy and electromagnetic pulses to treat both small and large body areas effectively.
EVOLVE is the only hands-free platform designed to improve the skin quality, target adipose tissues and tone the muscles – without surgical intervention or downtime. It features three proprietary technologies -TITE, TRIM, and TONE – that allow for customized treatment for a variety of body types.
- Evolve Tite: This quick and easy treatment delivers an innovative aesthetic solution to rejuvenate your skin over lunchtime in the comfort of a treatment room. EVOVE TITE was developed based on the clinical success of the proprietary A.C.E. (Acquire, Control and Extend) technology.
- Evolve Trim: This innovative solution is designed specifically to reduce the appearance of cellulite. A combination of radiofrequency energy, deep tissue heating, and vacuum design, Evolve Trim is a quick and easy alternative to liposuction which will reshape your body and provide optimized results.
- Evolve Tone: An unique treatment designed specifically to enhance muscle strength, shape and tone your body without surgery or downtime. Evolve Tone emits electromagnetic energy to stimulate involuntary muscle contractions and is a safe procedure for achieving sculpted muscles.
Plastic surgeons report that even as patients are eager to try EVOLVE treatments, many are concerned about whether they are painful.
The treatments provided using all 3 technologies are absolutely non-invasive and pain free. EVOLVE contours and tones the body without any incisions, scaring or downtime, and can be customized to address patient’s specific needs. Moreover, these non-surgical treatments come with built-in monitors to ensure that they are safe and comfortable for patients.
EVOLVE has been designed with patient safety in mind. Its safety features include
- Built-in audible indicators that sound when each applicator reaches the optimal temperature, providing patients with updates on their treatment progress
- A patient call button to allow surgeons to easily pause the treatment and have clinic staff make adjustments if required
- Treatment screen that enables physicians to visually monitor the thermal effect of each applicator at any point during the procedure
- Color-blind RF technology to ensure it can safely and effectively be used on all skin types
The treatment is comfortable and many patients fall asleep or catch up on their favorite shows or play games on their device during their session.
As this non-surgical treatment is pain free, patients can return to normal activities immediately. Any redness or warmth noticed in the treated area is common and will subside after a few hours. Most patients see gradual improvements in the treatment area following the first few treatments itself.
If you are considering InMode Evolve treatment in NYC, schedule a consultation at bodySCULPT®. This AAAASF-accredited plastic surgery practice in Manhattan, New York City (NYC) is one of the first plastic surgery centers in the U.S to introduce Evolve technology. Their plastic surgeons, Drs. Christopher Chia and Spero Theodorou, have extensive experience in performing power-assisted body contouring procedures and can provide attractive, natural looking results using InMode’s new technologies. They can ensure effective treatment tailored to individual patient requirements.