Are you looking for an effective way to tighten your sagging arms? Consider MORPHEUS8 in NYC ! Factors such as weight fluctuations, aging and genetics are the common causes for fat buildup and sagging skin in the arms. These concern usually do not respond to even rigorous diet and exercise. With InMode’s MORPHEUS8 in NYC, you can achieve your skin tightening goals without surgical intervention and long downtime.
MORPHEUS8 is the first and only FDA cleared device that delivers subdermal adipose tissue remodeling. This new stand-alone platform delivers full body fractional remodeling by penetrating subdermal tissue up to 8mm.
The new MORPHEUS8 device is designed with dual handpieces – MORPHEUS8 for smaller treatment areas and MORPHEUS8 body for larger and deeper tissue treatments. MORPHEUS8 body is used for arm skin tightening. Specifically designed for subdermal and dermal remodeling of larger body zones, the device is designed creates a uniform effect with little to no thermal damage to outer layer of the skin. It combines radiofrequency energy and microneedling heat to remodel the skin and provide you with firmer, tighter arms.
The treatment starts with the surgeon placing the device on the patient’s skin surface and applying energy between needle and external electrode. The combination of RF energy and microneedling stimulates collagen and elastin production, coagulates fat and contracts connective tissue to tighten and rejuvenate the treated area.
The major benefits of MORPHEUS8 body on arms include:
- Minimally invasive Subdermal Adipose Remodeling Device (SARD)
- Deep fractional technology for dermal treatment and epidermal resurfacing
- Penetration into adipose tissue
- Triple action for deep skin treatment:
- fat coagulation
- connective tissue contraction
- sub-necrotic bulk heating
- Dual technology handpieces delivering:
- tissue ablation to promote skin renewal
- collagen remodeling
- subdermal adipose tissue remodeling
- Little to no thermal damage to the outer layer of the skin
- Enables targeted treatment of specific body areas
- Safe on skin types up to and including VI with little risk of post inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH) which is common with other resurfacing methods.
If you are considering Morpheus8 in NYC, choose an AAAASF-accredited plastic surgery practice that offers the service of plastic surgeons who are experts in this safe and innovative treatment.
Check out this video, where MORPHEUS8 by InMode is being used to address the excess skin and fat found in the arm.