Excess fat, sagging skin, wrinkles, bra rolls, hanging knees and folds are common aesthetic concerns. Even small issues can have a significant impact on their confidence. Plastic surgery offers various options to address these concerns, but if you are looking for a nonsurgical treatment, then AccuTite in NYC is the best option. AccuTite smallest minimally-invasive contraction device in InMode’s Radio-Frequency Assisted Lipolysis (RFAL) family of technologies.
AccuTite treatment is one of the safest rejuvenating options available today. It is designed for face and body contouring under local anesthesia in an office setting, and takes less than 20 minutes to complete. It provides superior precise fat reduction and superior skin contraction results without surgery or lengthy downtime. With AccuTite, the cosmetic surgeon can deliver consistent, impressive results without any long scars.
This procedure can treat concerns in areas such as:
- Neck and Jawline: Genetics, age, and weight gain can cause excess fat to get stored in the neck area that causes to look full and puffy.
- Brows: Sagging brows can result in a tired, angry or sad look and obscure your beauty.
- Periorbital Area: The eye area – both upper and lower lids, including the areas around them – is one of the first regions to show signs of aging. Early treatment with AccuTite can resolve this.
- Nasolabial Folds: Also known as “laugh lines,” nasolabial folds are the lines that appear from each side of your nose down to each side of your mouth.
- Lower Face: Marionette lines, or the lines that appear at the corners of your mouth and that run down your chin are one of main problems affecting the lower face.
- Axilla Bra Fat: This is the skin and fat that pushes out from underneath the band or straps of your bra.
- Upper Arms: The area between the elbow and armpit is a common problem area for both women and men.
- Abdomen: Even the smallest tummy areas with loose skin can keep you from wearing certain clothes.
- Thighs: The thigh area can develop sagging skin which is resistant to even strenuous diet and exercises. AccuTite can address this stubborn fat.
- Knees: The knees take a lot of stress, and the skin is constantly stretching. As you get older, the skin loses its ability to bounce back, which leads to sagging.
The AccuTite procedure starts with your surgeon making a small incision in the area to be treated. The device features two small probes. One probe is inserted into the skin, while the second parallel probe is placed above it on the surface of the skin. Radiofrequency energy is delivered deep into the skin via the probes, which stimulates the collagen and elastin while liquefying the fat cells through radio-frequency assisted lipolysis. The liquefied fat cells are removed via the body’s natural processes.
The key benefits of AccuTite treatment include:
- Refreshes facial appearance
- Is a long-lasting alternative to fillers by smoothing and correcting nasolabial folds
- Provides effective lower face contouring, eliminating the need for a conventional lower facelift
- Provides skin retraction even in hard-to-treat areas
- Reveals natural muscle tone and make you look fit
The procedure simultaneously tightens the skin. But then if you need to improve your skin quality and treat acne, consider AccuTite with Morpheus8. AccuTite can be used in conjunction with InMode’s subdermal adipose remodelling device Morpheus8 to tighten and lift loose skin. Morpheus8 can be used on all skin types and skin tones –
Though the procedure is minimally-invasive, not everyone is an ideal candidate for AccuTite in NYC. An ideal candidate is a person in good overall health with realistic expectations about the results. Generally, men and women in their 30s to 50s benefit most from AccuTite.
There is actually no set time for AccuTite recovery, as each person’s body responds differently. Ideally, the recovery after this procedure is quick, with patients experiencing mild swelling or redness – which is quite common and will subside eventually. The results can be seen immediately after the procedure and best results are noticeable after 6 weeks, which will continue to improve. If you maintain a healthy lifestyle, you can expect long-lasting results from AccuTite treatment.
If you are considering AccuTite in NYC, schedule a consultation in an AAAASF-accredited plastic surgery practice that has surgeons who are skilled and experienced in performing the procedure. Having the procedure done by a plastic surgeon who have expertise in RFAL treatments is very important for safe and optimal results.